Herbal teas have been used for centuries to cure minor ailments. Whether or not you believe that they do have specific medicinal benefits, one thing the teas do have is a high vitamin content. Why not substitute your coffee or diet drink for a delicious fruity tea instead. Who knows, they may have those hidden health benefits after all.
1. Anise Tea is antioxidant rich and is said to relieve stomach ache and flatulence.
2. Apple Tea is also antioxidant rich.
3. Anise Fennel & Caraway Tea is said to have many benefits. It is said to relieve stomach ache, relieve flatulence, help relieve griping pain and indigestion. It is also used to encourage milk supply when breastfeeding and as a remedy for colic and digestive disorders.
4. Aniseed, fennel & licorice tea is said to help ease the discomfort of rheumatism. It is said to aid digestion, help relieve griping pain and also indigestion. The tea is said to provide relief from stomach ulcers, improve digestion, and can help with headache reduction.
5. Apple & Cinnamon tea has a high level of antioxidants. It is often used to help with the symptoms of colds. It is also used to ease flatulence, the feeling of nausea, diarrhoea, and painful menstrual periods.
6. Apple & Ginger tea is a powerful antioxidant. It is used to treat upset stomachs, travel sickness, general low-grade fevers. It is also used as a digestive aid. It may help reduce dizziness and limit flatulence.
7. Artichoke Tea has a very high antioxidant level. The tea is also used to aid digestion. It has also been used to strengthen the liver and the gall bladder function.
8. Bai Mu Dan tea has a fuller flavour and has more potency than normal white tea.
9. Blueberry & Acai tea has numerous health benefits as a result of its high levels of antioxidants.
10. Breathe Deep tea helps clear the airways and relaxes the body.
11. Camomile tea's health benefits may include the reduction of anxiety and insomnia.
12. Camomile & Spearmint tea is said to reduce anxiety and insomnia. It is also used to ease a stomach ache and reduce nausea. It has also been used to treat heartburn and mild indigestion.
13. Caraway Tea is a great remedy for colic, it can counteract a loss of appetite and can calm digestive disorders.
14. Cat's Claw Tea is used as an anti-inflammatory and is said to provide immune support.
15. Chamomile, fennel & marshmallow tea is drank in order to relieve digestive problems. It is also said to alleviate tension, help relieve griping and indigestion pain and encourages milk supply when breastfeeding.
16. Cho-Yung Tea is drank in order to promote weight loss.
17. Chun Mee China Green tea has high levels of antioxidants. Some of its health benefits may include weight loss and improved cholesterol levels.